Sports. When it comes down to it, I am a purist by nature. I am also very blunt and honest. This is where you get to see an old school fan's opinions on the way things are today, in an unashamed, honest format. But hey, I don't like talking to myself so I want your thoughts on all this stuff as well

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well folks its been about a year since my last entry here but Im back again, and there has been plenty that has happened since my last entry:

Barry Bonds passed Babe Ruth for 2nd on the all-time home run list
Texas beat USC for the National Championship in the Rose Bowl
Justin Gatlin, Marion Jones, and Floyd Landis have all been cited for doping violations
the Pittsburgh Steelers won the Super Bowl
Jimmie Johnson won the Daytona 500
the Chicago White Sox won the World Series
the Miami Heat won the NBA title
University of Florida won the NCAA Men's Basketball title
Maryland won the NCAA Women's Basketball title
Tiger Woods...well...was Tiger Woods winning two majors and drawing closer to Jack Nicklaus in that category

So plenty has happened in the last year. Hopefully about twice a month I will be able to offer up some perspective on leading sprots stories (and maybe some cheap laughs too. Hope you enjoy reading the Sports Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home